Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere

So, I'm in my monthly groove of last minute procrastination before my club and was inspired by our Fancy Cut Botanicals. Here are the 6 cards my clubbers will create in May using Spring Blossom colors for cardstock and inks! Everything was done using one pattern from Originals and then a few bitty brads, 3-D foam squares and stamping using the "Dainty Thoughts" stamp set. I love this set because it's so versatile - it includes all that you see here plus congratulations, happy birthday, etc.



I have lots of friends in my close prayers every day. I am so grateful & blessed to have their friendship - they are the flowers in my life. Like all friends, it's no accident that our paths have crossed. Thank you, God, for all you have given me in this short life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin