Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

PART 1: Gorgeous 6x6 Miracle Accordian Album Workshop

Ok, I've been VERY productive this past week. So, in exchange for my regular Technique N Tools Tuesday, I'm showing off how much you can create with this Miracle Kit & a few extra's I had on hand! It really is a miracle!

Here is the beautiful 6x6 accordian album workshop I had mentioned before in previous posts! Special thanks to Vicki Wizniuk, a fellow consultant, for creating the original inspiration and to one of my team members, Shirley Ross, for the extras!


Front & Back Covers




Pages 1-4





Page 5 & 6 (back side of previous pages)


If you'd like more info on this workshop or would like to join us on May 1st to create your album, please contact me at stamphearts@yahoo.com.

Purchase all the supplies to make this great Mother's Day, Wedding, Baby or even Teacher's gift and you'll be able to get the Miracle Kit for just $5 while having the basic supplies that make crafting so fun!

I'll post PART II, my card & brag book ideas, later today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin