Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PART II: My Favorite Products on the Miracle Brag Book & Cards

Here's the brag book I created using the left over Flip Flaps, paper, and embellishments from the Miracle Kit.

Inside pages w/ tabs

Back of book


I added just one piece each of Crystal Blue & Sweet Leaf cardstock to my overall miracle projects in both posts today. Keep in mind you can also add different colors like Pansy Purple, Sorbet, or a miriad of other colors to make the kit fit your pictures, especially if you have girls.


For the brag book, I used our Soft Set eyelets which were suprisingly easy to go through 4 flip flaps & 2 pieces of cardstock, and the beauty of our Soft Set Eyelet Tool is that I was able to do it super quietly in the wee hours of the morning! No hammering necessary & perfect placement on any sized project all the time.

My other favorite product is our Monogram Dimensional Elements. You can purchase your favorite letters & each sheet comes with several different fonts and sizes of that letter making it a very versatile embellishment that adds a lot of 'WOW' to projects. It's easy to ink them, cover in paper & do fun things like last week's TNT Tuesday tutorial.

Of course I have to add that I can't live without my Liquid Glass... the best adhesive for the projects that will have lots of handling, ensuring everything stays together for a long time.

I think the fact that my allergies have been so bad this year has actually been a blessing in disguise. Having to stay indoors especially on windy days has put me in my paper playground (aka office) more than ever and it's been really fun!!! I'm getting excited for the release of the Summer Idea Book and have a growing pile of completed projects on my desk to show off & teach to you!


Have a Blessed Week!

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin