Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

T-N-T Technique N Tool Tuesday! Folded Purse & Stamped Ribbon

I found this old pattern in one of my very first card magazines when I first started this wonderful hobby and it's such a great idea because it allows me to show off the versatility of our Acrylix stamps!

Technique: Ribbon Stamping - to stamp on ribbon, make sure you are using Stayz-on ink. It's permanent and won't bleed into the ribbon like a dye-based ink will.

WATCH below to learn how to make the purse pattern!



This other card is just an added bonus using the same stamp set called "Ms Gardener". I'm always attracted to simplicity and so thought it would be fun to use a plain white daisy card and create my card 'scene'. One thing you can't tell from the picture is the number of bitty sparkles I used on the girl's hat, flowing water and in the flower! It really is cuter in person!

1 comment:

  1. super cute is right - thanks for the video - sorry about your allergies :(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin