Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Present! Another Great Gift-Card Holder!

I'm in a groove!  Here's another great gift card holder.  The inside is surprisingly fun with a flap to insert your gift card. What a great way to show someone you love them by giving them something hand made from your heart.  I'm so grateful that I fell in love with paper, stamps and inks!  It helps feed my soul.

Speaking of being thankful... take a quick trip to Jeanette Lynton's blog today and enter her quick contest for your favorite Autumn/Winter stamp set!


Credit for this card design and idea goes to fellow CTMH consultant, Pat Pobst.  She got the template from another consultant's blog, but can't remember who - so a big thank you credit to them, too.  If you know who it is, please let me know!  Thanks!

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin