Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A New Beginning... The Blog Continues!

Hi Blog Friends!


I'm writing a quick note to let you know that after next week, I will no longer be a Close To My Heart Consultant.  If interested, I'd be happy to make a referral to someone in your local area or another consultant friend who can provide you with exceptional service!


Moving to Chicago has opened the door of opportunity for me to spend more time with my family and our increasingly busy lives as my children grow more active.  This was not an easy decision for me since I have loved every minute of my time as a consultant with CTMH, but after much prayer and counsel, I have decided this is the best thing for our family at this time in our lives.  At the same time, I'm very excited about this new beginning...


Many of us have been friends for a very long time and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your long-time business and more importantly for your friendship.  It's been my honor to serve you and share crafting ideas with you, too!


But don't worry... I still love Close To My Heart and crafting and so I will continue to post my creations and share fun finds on my blog as I have time!  


If you'd like to keep up with my artwork, please sign up for my blog post updates via email subscription. I will also eventually post some of my excess supplies for sale on my blog once we get unpacked over the next couple months :)  Feel free to also follow "The Midnight Artist" facebook page at www.facebook.com/scrapbook.stamp

Forever grateful,

Teri

email: teri.baxter@hotmail.com

P.S.  I should be pulling out my Cricut with the new Art Philosophy Collection very shortly!!!  I am soooo excited to create some holiday awesome-sauce!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad to hear of your decision to leave but completely understand. Family comes first and the nice thing about CTMH is it is and always will be flexible. You have been a great leader and mentor and I wish you much happiness in the future whatever your path shall be :) Good Luck Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, I look forward to touching base with you through your blog and on FB. I understand the challenge of making this decision. Family time is precious and before you know it your boys will be taller than you. I know, my oldest two are both taller than me. Time flies. CTMH will always be a touchstone.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin