Here's the copy I just sent off to my team for their own fun...
prisma glitter on the watermelon rind!
- A little goes a LOOOONG way!
- Use a CTMH Craft Tray to help recover excess prisma glitter
- If you don't have a tray, always have a piece of paper under your project. So when you dump the extra glitter off, you can bend the paper into a funnel shape and put the extra glitter back in the bottle.
- All you need to use the glitter with is a good adhesive (Bonding Memories glue). There is also a glue pen called the "write-n-rub pen" that works well with glitter, but any liquid adhesive should do as long as it is easy to control so you can keep your glitter in the areas you want it.
- Rub the glue on your image, sprinkle the glitter over the glue covering it completely, then lightly tap off the excess glitter and let your glue dry. Make sure you are using memory-safe glue so it will last forever with your pages.
- Sometimes I use our fan brush from our paint brush set to help remove excess glitter from the project and clean it up after the glue has dried.
- Glitter is fun to use and it will help "embellish" your layouts! It can be messy so it is recommended that children use it only under adult supervision.
- Mix it with Liquid Glass! Paint on your Just Blooms flowers!
- Use it for anything Christmas or holiday related - Snowflakes, snowmen, etc.
- Create perfect glitter dots with mini-glue dots
- Make a glittery igloo using 3-D foam squares.
Here is the complete set with rinds glittered.
This is the example of my $5 Card Confidence class I teach every month.
Z134 PRISMA GLITTER - $4.25 - A favorite of many stampers, this loose glitter sparkles and shines, yet allows the stamped color to show through. (1/2 oz.)
Z553 BONDING MEMORIES® GLUE PEN - $4.50 - This all-purpose glue pen with small-tipped applicator is perfect for safely bonding photographs, artwork, and more. Creates both permanent and temporary bonds. Acid free. (See label for instructions.)
1762 WRITE 'N RUB™ PEN - $7.95 - The Write 'n Rub™ Pen by Tonertex™ is a small-tipped glue pen used to apply small dots and thin lines of glue for glitter, delicate projects, and tiny embellishments.