Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HUGE 50% - 80% off Clearance Sale with CTMH!!!

Hey all - I know I haven't had a chance to post any artwork or ideas for you lately... please forgive me. The move has been quite an adventure - probably the most 'challenging' that we've experienced to date.

BUT - I had to post this crazy great deal for you... there are items already sold out, but it's not too late to take advantage of the Holiday HeyDay Clearance with everything 50% - 80% off!!! Just visit my website at http://scrapbooking.myctmh.com/ and click on the main title picture or Online Shopping to access the clearance. I figure this is a great way to stock up on some stocking stuffers for friends and family crafters or even beef up your own stamping and scrapbooking supplies. My favorite deals are the Level 1 Kits for only $5 and the stamps anywhere from just $2 - $8!!!

You have to hurry, this sale ends on the 17th or while supplies last!


P.S. It's my goal to really get a good chunk of my office in place this weekend. The boys are home for the next 5 weeks on track break and this mama thinks they need some serious art lessons - LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin