Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sneak Peek! True Friends Stamp of the Month

Wow!! It sure feels good to be creating again... messy desk, here we come!!! Watch for more online tutorials & fun once the kids get back into school - YAY!





This is the card I created using a new paper pack, You Rock, and the January SOTM, True Friends. I think this new paper pack is my absolute favorite in the new idea book along with all the accompanying embellishments & stamp sets created for it. I think there's a lot more veratility for this spring than you've ever seen before from CTMH. Also, you'll notice the fun butterfly embellishment? You can find them packaged with the new Spring Blossoms. I will try to edit links to a few of the items tomorrow so you can easily find them for your owning pleasure.



Check out the new Spring Idea Book that goes LIVE tomorrow from my website!!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!

To all my friends, I miss you so - thank you for giving me such a memorable 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin