Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hearts For Haiti Update & Dry Embossing Technique

I've got some great news! Our effort for Haiti relief is raising TONS of money! However... there have been so many supporters of it, that we unfortunately ran out of the Cozy season. What would be your next favorite choice for your freebie?!

Here is a fun example of a card I made using our lovely textured cardstock:

Technique: Sand your textured cardstock to make it stand out a bit for that shabby chic look! I also sanded an embossed image (the flower). All you need is your Versamat foam side, a stamp image, ink, dry embossing tool, and sandpaper. On the back side of your paper, stamp the image. Then, trace the image pushing firmly using your dry embossing tool. Flip the paper over & sand down the raised image like you see above!

As always, if you have any questions, just email me at stamphearts@yahoo.com!

Recipe: Caboodle My Reflections Level 2 Paper pack, Just Blooms Paper Flowers, Mini-Brads, Close To My Heart textured cardstock, Sweet Leaf Ribbon Rounds collection, and my trusty Sanding Kit. Click on the shopping cart on the left to order any products highlighted here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin