Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Love Close To My Heart Level 1 My Reflections Kits!

I went to a really fun crop this weekend and met some really beautiful & amazingly talented women! It was a much needed weekend away for my spirit! In addition to making new friends, I got A LOT done. While I didn't aim for super beautiful with lots of bells & whistles with every layout, I wanted to crank out some work.

Here are just a couple of examples out of the 12 two-page layouts and more than a handful of cards I created thanks to the ease of our Level 1 My Reflections scrapbooking kits (and Studio J... will post later!). How can you not love pre-printed layouts, My Stickease journaling spots, letters & images? Super fast, simple & easy!
This card was one of the Veranda Workshop On the Go cards.

P.S. I've added a new feature to my blog... email subscriptions! Please sign up in the upper right side of this page to get an email once a week with all my new blog updates so you'll know when I post new artwork & 'how to' videos! Eventually, these will take the place of my monthly newsletter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin