Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Studio J Preview - 20 Reasons Why I Love It!


I LOVE STUDIO J!

I have to admit that before our Leadership Conference this past summer in California, I was dead set against having any kind of online or digital scrapbooking with Close To My Heart. It was not a pretty me. I was foot down cemented firmly in tactile, hands-on papercrafting and I was NOT going to budge. I'd seen a few things out there & it was too simple, too confusing, or too expensive!

But, let me be the first to tell you that I now fully embrace Studio J! It's not a copy of anything you've seen on the market already... it's true scrapbook innovation. We started from the ground floor with our own IT division to create something truly unique. It's made by a scrapbooker (Jeanette Lynton, CTMH Company Founder & CEO) for a scrapbooker, so the program is intuitive - AND FREE to use!!!

  1. Free Online Scrapbooking (secure log in to your account from my website)
  2. No upgrades to purchase or download to your computer

  3. No additional themes to purchase

  4. Get a layout done lickety split

  5. Keep your work space clean as a whistle!

  6. Embellish to your heart's desire

  7. No downloading pictures to be developed... then cropping them... or going back to pay for enlargements... to crop them again!

  8. No driving to the store and waiting in line to pick up your pictures!

  9. FREE shipping & handling when you purchase 10+ layouts

  10. Five FREE page protectors with every 5 layout increments

  11. Perfectly journaled & spaced handwriting every time (in all the CTMH fonts you love)

  12. Two-page 12"x12" layouts to slip right in between your traditional scrapbooked pages

  13. Gorgeous color & satin finish

  14. Customize & colorize your embellishments (buttons, ribbons & more!)

  15. Choose from using My Stickease or Font titles

  16. 40 Reflections Paper packs to choose from (5 new ones introduced with every new Idea Book)

  17. 192,000 layout possibilities!!!

  18. Want to give your kids their scrapbook & keep your own? Print out 2 copies!

  19. Hybrid scrapbooking - I can stamp & embellish later if I want to!

  20. Price competitive. Killer Value!

Coming to you MARCH 2010!
Consultants get preview with full commission starting next week, February 9th! Join my team to get your Studio J advantage.

P.S. Don't forget to get your textured cardstock (buy one get one free - give $2 to Operation Smile for Haiti relief efforts).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin