Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

T-N-T Tuesday - Great Organization with Exclusive Inks™ Organizer!!!

This week I want to showcase one of my all time favorite Close To My Heart tools for the Technique N Tool Tuesday.  Using the Exclusive Inks™ Organizer ensures this one area of my scrapbook office is ALWAYS organized!  Check out the links to see all the different views.



This organizer keeps your stamp pads and markers all together, safe, and secure. The swivel tower design gives you maximum desktop space, allows you to read the labels, and can be placed in the carrying case (not included or pictured here) for on-the-go fun. (Stores 60 pads and 76 markers, includes swivel base and carrying handle; 9 1/4" x 7 1/2" x 12 1/2" tall). 

You can also order a reinker tray top that fits nicely on top.  I use this for my Stayzon and Versamark ink pads, as well as journaling pens. With all the extra marker space, I have room for my blending and waterbrush pens, too. 

What I REALLY love about it, is that you don't have to get the entire organizer all at once!  You can purchase the marker and stamp towers separately so that you can grow your collection as your budget allows.  Also, each tower can be attached to your wall using small nail hole hooks on the back side.  When you are ready to expand, you can purchase the swivel base and carrying handle to put it all together!

It makes transporting to crop events soooooooo soooooo soooooo easy!!!  The carrying case even has a handle slot making it a perfect companion to sit on top of your matching rolling carryall.

TIP
Purchase the Exclusive Inks™ Organizer and Carrying case & get a FREE stamp of the Month!  Add the Rolling Carryall and receive $25 in free hostess rewards, too!  Get organized and Email me today to get your rewards. 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin