Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Congratulations Jeanette Lynton and Close To My Heart!

I am so proud to be part of this company.  Jeanette Lynton, our company founder and CEO, was recently awarded Best Entreprenuer in the state of Utah and Close To My Heart also received an award for Best Rubber/Plastic Product for My Acrylix stamps, and Best Wholesale Goods for our entire product line!

Check out Jeanette's blog for more information on these accolades!

I would love to have you join me in the best company in the scrapbooking & stamping industry... not only because we bring you the best products on the market, but because our motto is "Celebrating relationships through the art of scrapbooking and stamping".  Close To My Heart truly cares about people, friends, and family.  Wouldn't you like to be a part of that, too?

Sign up as a wholesale buyer and receive our awesome consultant kit for only $99 - talk about a Jackpot Deal with over $350 in products at 70% off!  The great thing is it lasts all year long... not just in June.  Don't forget the bonus Scrapbook and/or Stamping kits you can also add on, too!


Contact me at stamphearts@yahoo.com for more information, or sign up today HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin