Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Convention 2010 - Want to Join Us Next Year?


Today is the first day of our Close To My Heart Convention and you can bet that spirits are out of this world and everyone is excited! 

We're going to have some CRAZY FUN this week!

While I'm gone, I just wanted to share one of the layouts I made for my team members who joined me this week in Washington D.C.  My team gets lots of goodies and lovin' from me and their other uplines who love to spoil them sweetly!


I used two different stamp sets for this layout - Boom and Picture Perfect.  Here's a fun technique using Picture Perfect words. All you do is pick several words or phrases, and arrange them on your paper how you'd like them.  Then put your block down on top to pick them all up - knowing they are perfectly arranged to stamp!


If you are koo-koo for CTMH, I hope you'll jump right in and join my team so you can travel to Convention with us next year!  We find out where our next Convention will be on Saturday night at our closing banquet... I'll announce as soon as I can!  It doesn't matter where you live...For more information on being a consultant you can visit these two links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin