Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's A Thriller! Stamp of The Month Blog Hop!

Creeek - creeek.... BOOO!   I know it seems early to be talking about Halloween, but for me, a mom of 3 boys, it seems that being a CTMH consultant has helped me be more prepared for the holiday season instead of letting it creep up on me!  LOL!  Get it?  Creep up?!

Ok, enough of the bad jokes.  Welcome to this month's Stamp of the Month blog hop!  If you're coming from Alison Mullen's blog, you are on the right track!

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not usually a Halloween kinda person, but this stamp set paired with the new Hooligans paper is to DIE for! (ok I'm not stopping with the play on words... you'll just have SURVIVE it).


The recipe is included below - the technique I used is the same as last month... it seems I'm addicted to embossing lately.  It allowed me to easily sponge the new color Sunset around the fiendly skull to make it look a little firey!



And of course, my absolute FAVORITE new embellishments are the new Sparkles in so many new colors!  Here's a view of all the fun images that come with this month's stamp set exclusively available for only the month of September!
Now go scare up some more ideas by hopping over to Michelle Nist's blog!   Have a Bootiful Day!

Recipe: Visit my website http://scrapbooking.myctmh.com to order!
X7129B Hooligans Level 2 Paper Pack
D1442 Thriller - stamp of the month
1338 Sunset Mini-Medley Accents Collections
Z1327 Blue & Green Assortment Sparkles
Z671 Clear Embossing Powder - I just quickly put on the powder after I stamped the skull in black ink!
Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2191 Sunset Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z1034 Black Collection Designer Ribbon Rounds (while supplies last)

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I need a layout idea and this would adapt nicely to a side bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The firey skull made me think of the movie Ghost Rider...I love the look, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, I love what you did here. And Fancy File is a great pattern from Wishes, isn't it? It's one of my favorites. Every card looks great with it. Especially yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card and technique. I am soooo into embossing right now too. It is so fun! Sorry so late one commenting, I am just now finishing the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the embossing on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you highlighted the skull by embossing then sponging around it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin