Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

'Passages' Is More Than For Traveling - How To Be A Studio J Member

I was trying to figure out what paper to use with these photos of my boys and their cousins and found that I really liked the timelessness of our Passages paper.  Studio J made it easy for me to zoom into their faces and then take away the crazy colors of their shirts so that we could focus on their faces. 

To see this layout even larger, just click on the picture!


Want to be one of my exclusive Studio J Members?  Check out Membership Benefits here.  Visit my website and start your own FREE Studio J account.  I'd love to get your feedback and also, if you want to learn how to do something that might not be obvious like stitching or matting the stickers, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin