Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Close To My Heart Recipe & Photo Boxes - Amazingly Altered!

I just HAD to share my most recent workshop results with you.  In this economy, it was my goal to have my friends order just the box if they already had paper and embellishments.  If they wanted to order paper, they could... or if they wanted to use my embellishments on hand, they could! 

It turned out AMAZING and so I took pictures of everyone's creations this past week to share.  I will be hosting this workshop again in November to get ready for holiday gift-giving.


Erlinda Ramirez

Dawn Cochran

Dawn Cochran


Sarah Andersen

Sarah Andersen

Teri Baxter

Teri Baxter

Stephanie Bradley


Kimberly Ruste


Kimberly Ruste

If you have any questions about the projects you see here and what embellishments are used, please email me!  Keep in mind there are a few non-CTMH items or discontinued items shown here... but if you have paper and embellishments, you just need the box to create your own kind of fun!

Possible box uses include: 
Recipe Box
Photo Storage Box (for a special events)
Baby Shower Keepsakes
Wedding Shower Keepsakes
Child's Collectibles (Pokeman cards, Mighty Beans, Rocks!)
Girl's Hair Bow Box
Card Holder Gift Box (include some pre-made cards!)
First Aid Kit
... and more!

If you'd like to create this project in November, please sign up to receive my blog email so you'll know when to order and when the next event will be held!

10 comments:

  1. Great work, ladies! They all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I'm so proud of my gals... they are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Dawns and Kimberly'S boxes!!! They were all really beautiful, I just like the patterns of theirs. What pattern did Kimberly use?? LOVE THESE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolyn,

    Dawn used a retired paper kit from WAY back :) Kimberly used our 'Passages' paper. It is being discontinued, so if you'd like to get it, order from my website before it's too late! http://scrapbooking.myctmh.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri, these are all adorable, and glad I don't have to pick a favorite. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are ALL so stinkin' cute! Love em! I am now inspired!

    -Leslie Magaoay

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin