Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Acrylix® On This Day Inspiration & Tutorial - Paper Piecing and Clear Embossing

I love this paper piecing and embossing technique!  Watch for some fun new ways to use the 'On This Day' (D1468) stamp set!





If you have any questions about how you can implement these techniques with your stamp sets, please don't hesitate to contact me!

In fact, here's an example of the clear embossing... instead I've embossed on black to give the Hope For Japan stamp set a different effect!  I've included two different photos because it's so hard to really capture the beauty of clear embossing.  I personally think neither of these two examples is the best example of the finished product :)




I used the new Fanfare paper packet to make these cute cards!  

Get your Hope for Japan fundraising stamp set from my website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin