Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Deal of the Day - Sweet Pea Simply Snapshots Album Pages! Scrapbooking Bliss!

If you want to see the deal of the day for today, please visit my website @ scrapbooking.myctmh.com and click on the main picture from the home page!
I saw today's deal and just had to share because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Simply SnapshotsTM Album Pages and had to share my experiences. These little treasures of paper are HUGE timesavers for all of us with no time to scrapbook! They are beautiful pre-printed, double-sided layouts ready for 4 x 6 photos (no paper trimmer needed).

The biggest reason I love the Simply Snapshots pages is not only are they more compact 9x9 in size, they are GREAT for satisfying my need for instant gratification. In fact, I finally finished a section in my Journey Book from my trip to San Antonio last fall with my bestest Close To My Heart friends ever. I'm not into making all my pages look perfect... so I hope you can appreciate the other need... which is to capture the memories, journal and GET IT DONE! I took my That's Amore Album Pages and pictures and coordinating That's Amore My Stickease and in just about an hour had all my pages completed (20 photos in all). Here are a few examples:


The first time I played with the Simply Snapshots was about a year and a half ago when I had a brilliant idea to create these great outdoorsy albums for my mom, brother's family, each of my two aunts... and our family of our amazing family reunion in Idaho. I was going to use a great paper packet, stickers and all that jazz to make not just one, but 5 albums! Yes, I was a bit crazy at that moment in time.

Basically, that project sat in the corner for a good 4 months before I knew I had to get off my duff and make them as they were going to be Christmas presents. I finally decided I didn't have any time (imagine that) and purchased several Free Spirit Simply Snapshot pages and coordinating My Stickease. Imagine my delight when I finished all 5 albums in about 5 hours... to include a little journaling! There were almost 300 pictures scrapbooked!!! The awesome thing is that everyone (including myself) was very impressed with their gifts. Can you feel how relieved I felt getting this massive scrapbooking project done in one day? LOL!

I wish I had taken pictures of the final outcome... so for now you'll have to settle for the beautiful images you can conjure up in your mind - feel free to embellish as you desire :) (This is my lesson in being creative for today - ha ha).
So, in a nutshell, if you have a family vacation, honeymoon trip, baby book keepsake, special journal, or any other pictures that want to look good in a scrapbook album, I highly encourage you to try this fabulous product!

P.S. I think I like this blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin