Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Faux Tearing Technique & More!

This week, another great episode of Art & Soul tv tutorial is available on my website! The segment focuses on the fun techniques of faux tearing; stamping in white to add extra elegance and texture to your projects; and working with glitter. What’s more, Jeanette Lynton sings the praises of giving yourself permission to re-scrapbook your “magic moments,” creating different and exciting new directions for each layout. Check out this sparkling, summery episode of Art & Soul!
I can't wait to try these fun techniques out later tonight. I'm going scrapbooking with my MeetUp group, The Manassas Area Papercrafters, and will share my creations when I'm done! I'd love to see your creations, too!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog name!!! Sooooo clever! :) Great job on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin