Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stamping is easier...

... than setting up a blog! LOL! If you've visited my site over the past week you may have not even realized it was a blog. It's been under major construction and at one point I thought I was going to have to chuck the whole thing and start all over again. I guess I'm just not attention-to-detail oriented as I once was WAY back when I was in the military. All I had to do was copy some html and make a few minor changes. Who knew an extra zero and a missing semi-colon could do so much damage!

The complexity of this blog project has inspired me to create summer simplicity using just plain White Daisy cardstock, my stamps and a few embellishments. Hope you enjoy.

Both of these cards used the D1280 Spot On Backgrounds stamp set and our value pack of white cards/envelopes... love them! For this 'Little Birdie' card, I stamped the background using Baby Pink ink. The Birdie is a rub-on and filled in with my blending pen. I then tied the waxy flax to the circle tag and attached it with the twill ribbon to the center of the card.

The water melon card uses the same background stamp set and another new favorite stampset of mine... B1311 Summer Sweetness. I love this stamp set because I can create watermelons, lemons and oranges! I'm still playing with it to figure out the full versatility of the set and will post more playful options on a later date. My card club will get to play with it in July.

Supplies Used:
Y1006 3 x 3 Block
D1280 Spot On Background stamp set

Birdie Card - Baby Pink Exclusive Ink, Z1122 Hollyhock Twill ribbon, X285 smallest circle tag, Z1135 Love Story rub ons, Z1081 Colonial White Blending Pen (for birdie).

Watermelon Card - Sweet Leaf, Hollyhock & Black Exclusive Inks, Z1151 3-D Foam Tape, Hollyhock Twill Ribbon, B1311 Summer Sweetness stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog honey........Have you seen my keys??

    Jim "Your Husband"

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin