Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

What a Blessed Weekend...

I am so grateful to be a United States citizen. I love this country with all my heart and soul and know that without those who serve our country, we would not be FREE! Thank you to all the public servants, military members, and their families who sacrifice so much to make this nation the GREATEST in the world.

We had a wonderful 4th of July with our family and friends. We grilled some bratwursts, ate watermelon, played all afternoon, got a little wet and enjoyed icepops with the evening firework show. Here are a few pictures I captured of the kids enjoying their afternoon using my longer lens.
One photography lesson I will remember for next year is to recharge my batteries! Ahhhh, they died during my firework photo experimenting. The only things that did not run out of batteries were my boys. It may have had something to do with the massive amount of sugar they consumed during the afternoon festivities! LOL!

I can't believe a got a decent fireworks picture without a remote release or tripod! YAY! Hope your weekend was safe and joyful!

I'll be posting some fun artwork later this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin