Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Oh My Sweet Love... Happy 10th Anniversary! Level 1 My Reflections Kit Love!

Tomorrow I'll have been married to the man of my dreams for 10 years!!! I'm so grateful that I have been given a life with my husband and that we have so many happy memories. He's helped me become a much better person than I ever thought I could be. It's amazing to me that I could love someone so much and that the love I feel for him continues to grow and grow. He was so sweet and sent me a dozen beautiful yellow roses today - those are the first roses he ever gave to me when we were dating and they were in my wedding bouquet, too.

I thought you might enjoy seeing a few layouts from my wedding album (still a work in progress). The first two pages are using my favorite Level 1 - 12" x 12" SILHOUETTE LEVEL 1 KIT! There is no paper cutting (maybe some matting), but because they are pre-printed cardstock pages, most of the time I just slap the picture right on and add a couple cardstock-weight stickers that coordinate!!!

The next layout is Level 2 - this just means that I used one of our 'how to book' patterns - still no stamping, just added the stickers.

And lastly, here's the anniversary card I made for him today - I popped up the mat with 3-D Foam Squares and then also popped the clock and one of the gears. I also created a pretty double mat on the inside to create a fancier card with my own sentimental letter on the inside.

I know the images aren't the greatest. My laptop crashed big time on me on Tuesday - I think it was a mechanical issue as it kept overheating and finally gave out (I did my best not to panic). It'll be 2-3 weeks before I see it back and so I feel at a loss as I fumble around with our older computer. I really miss my newer photo editing software that I use every day.
Stamp Sets Used on Card:

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin