Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New!!! Close To My Heart Fall/Winter Idea Book is LIVE!

I am so STINKIN' excited about our new catalog and products!!! WOW! The Idea Book also got a marvelous make-over and is sporting a great new look with the stamp sets enlarged and greater detail to all the artwork (which I LOVE!). AND, I'll add that every single paper packet in this edition is my new favorite... it sometimes takes me a little while to get used to some of it, but not this time!!!
If you'd like your own personal copy, please email me at stamphearts@yahoo.com and I will be happy to hold one for you or send your way! Each Idea Book is just $2 plus postage. OR, free when you place a $25 order, become a hostess or join/start your own club!
Also, just a reminder, I will be hosting a quick Open House event this coming Monday, Sept 7th at my house from 1-3pm. Come pick up your Idea Book, see new products, create a quick make-n-take card, participate in doorprize drawings and place your orders for a chance at the Mystery Hostess rewards (free new products)!!! Check out my website calendar for more information and find out how you can earn more tickets toward doorprizes! Please RSVP to my email so I have enough projects for you and any friends you want to bring along!
Lastly, remember that if you place an order on my website this month, you'll be automatically entered into the Everyday Celebration Exclusive Card Kit daily drawing! I'll post more tomorrow on what this kit entails... it's a HUGE bargain if you want to purchase it or earn it for free with a $60 stamp set order!!! Or, you can visit my website to read more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin