Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Las Vegas... Here We Come!

City of Las VegasImage via Wikipedia

Well, it's time I make this official and share the news with the world! About 2 weeks ago, my husband was called into his boss' office because he had some news for him. Apparently, he was selected for a short-notice assignment to Nellis Air Force Base out in Las Vegas, Nevada. We are so excited for him and I am a very proud wife :) It's an amazing job and another highlight in his career... we couldn't say no and pass up this great opportunity for him!

So, the crazy thing is that we are moving in exactly 55 days from today and will be on the road November 1st!!!! I'm sad to be leaving VA and the many friends I have started forging great friendships with. We tried hard to soften the blow for the boys telling them we'll try to find a house, or at least a community with a pool and they seem to be excited about the move.

In the meantime, I know a lot of you in the local area will be as suprised with this news as we were. I made Jim promise me we'd come back here some day whenever he retires... we just love it out here too much! I have a great team of growing consultants that I am happy to refer you to if you are a current customer... or if you'd like to really stay connected with me and join my team, I'd be honored. I plan to be out here next July for our D.C. convention, so if I don't see you there, I hope to have a few days to play and meet up!!!

Please come talk to me about what you desire most with CTMH and I'll make sure to help you continue doing what you love. I will continue to work my business through the move and hold events in VA until mid-October. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me: stamphearts@yahoo.com.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin