Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Newest Member of KISS!

Did you know that KISS is going to go on World Tour to celebrate 35 years in the business? My husband and I love watching Gene Simmons on his reality show... he is a huge supporter of the military and really a great guy. If they come to Vegas, guess who is going to the show?!!!

Well of course, being the KISS fans we are, we pulled a few strings and somehow got lucky! I HAD to post because I am so excited to announce who the newest member of KISS is going to be.... my very own 2-year old son, Tyler! I know that if he finds out one day that I did this, I will probably never hear the end of it. Hopefully, you all won't tell him. LOL!
Last weekend when we were packing up to come home from the OBX, I though Tyler was happily sitting on my bed watching cartoons while I was drying my hair and packing up toiletries. When I was done with my dryer, I turned around to put it away and couldn't find my bag. Thinking my husband had taken it already to pack into the car, I went in search of it.
Apparently, my dryer was on so loud, I didn't hear Tyler come in and grab this HUGE bag filled with shampoo, etc hanging on the towel bar behind me. I came into the bedroom to find ... THE NEWEST MEMBER OF KISS!

I get a litte teary eyed when I see this picture because I know he got scared when I brought him upstairs to wash him off. He saw Daddy's look of utter SHOCK and distress at the situation and knew he was in trouble without us saying very much. Tyler of course was very happy when I first found him with my tube of mascara. Thankfully, he did not poke his eyes out, it was not waterproof and cleaned up easily. Can you imagine what he could have done if he had a few more minutes of playtime?
As you can see.... creativity runs in my family genes!!!




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin