Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

House Update - Jingle, Jingle, Jingle...Holiday Warmth

Believe it or not, we actually put in an offer for a house today (sight unseen - just a little scary and maybe something to prep you for getting in the Halloween spirit!). I won't tell you where it's located or what it looks like because there's only 50/50 chance we'll be accepted and I don't want anyone else to know it exists - LOL! But if you'll cross your fingers and say a prayer for us, maybe it'll lean us in the positive direction and I would be forever in your debt if we go it!!
Yes, I realize that it's not nearly close to Christmas time, but I'm working my little hiney off to prep for the next few months before we move 1 November!


Here are the 4 cards my club members and Card Confidence ladies will get to make in October for just $6! My friend and team member, Carolyn, will be taking over the clubs, but I have lots of other team members in the area if you'd like a referral to someone close to you!


These cards are using the October Stamp of the Month: Holiday Warmth and our new Jingle paper... love these! Oh, plus a few other fun embellishments like our new Twinkle Brads and my all time favorite Clear Sparkles! We'll be using watercolor pencils and the waterbrush, too!
Oh yes... there is a SUPER MOVING SALE at my house this Saturday - everything is 50% off or more. I'm cleaning office space out for downsizing and while I'd love to be able to tell you everything there is and save stuff for you, I'm just too crazy busy right now, so come by and check it out (door opens at 1pm sharp... and now sooner - so stand patiently in line and make some new scrap & stamp friends). Oh, and bring 5 friends with you and you'll get an additional 10% off your purchase that day!
Remember... just a few more days to get the Everyday Celebration kit for only $39.95 or free with a $60 stamp order! Visit my website @ http://scrapbooking.myctmh.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin