Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Grace Cards using Workshop On The Go Kits

I know, I know! It's been more than 2 weeks since I've posted anything new... but I promise, I actually have a good excuse. We are officially homeless and living in a hotel for the next 3-4 weeks. So, while I won't have access to my beloved stamping and crafting supplies, I can probably fill you in on any adventures we are experiencing as well as some saved pictures of artwork I have hiding on my laptop.

Here are some fun cards I created a few weeks ago to help one of my team members prepare for clubs in November. I used the Grace Workshop On The Go Kit (one of my fav's) and the stamp set that comes with it for all three of these cards. And, I used a fun technique called resist embossing. I'll show off the cards first and do a quick "how to" in a few days!

Here's a quick 'ditty' on the new Workshop On The Go's if you haven't heard about them. I LOVE these scrapbook/card making kits all rolled into one. Just click on this link to see what the kit looks like for only $29.95 (a $5-$6 savings over purchasing separately) Plus you get all-inclusive instructions for new patterns not in any of our 'how to' books AND an exclusive 'collectors' stamp set not available in our Idea Book/catalog!

Here's the scrapbook layout

Here are the cards (you make 2 sets of each)

Grace Workshops on the Go™ Basic Kit Contents

Grace Level 2 Paper Packet

My Acrylix® Beautiful Flourish B-size Stamp Set

Edge Anchors™ Rustic Assortment

Workshop Guide

Follow the included step-by-step instructions to create the two workshop projects featured in the workshop guide: a two-page layout and six cards (2 each of 3 designs). Layout and card patterns are Jeanette Lynton originals created exclusively for this workshop. To create the fully embellished projects, purchase the following accessories (sold separately): Crystal Blue Waxy Flax (Z1247), Basic Craft Buttons (Z1206).

2 comments:

  1. WHERE DID THE TIME GO???? Where are you and can I still come have lunch with you wherever you are, one last time? I'll bring Panera!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin