Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Felicity Collection - Bird & Buttons Card

Isn't this a beauty?! I have to admit I stamp-lifted this design & idea directly out of the Felicity Collection Idea flyer that came with my kit (available only this month - just click on the link to order or find out how to get it FREE)! I love how easy it is to recreate what Close To My Heart comes up with in their design studios... and you can do it, too!


Create Tips: You can mask part of the tree flourish image with sticky note pads to create the branch. And, to cut out the quarter circle, I used my repositional Hermafix tape runner to set the paper on the base of the card where I wanted it first. I used my craft knife first to cut off a few protruding edges & then finished with my paper trimmer for the straight lines.

Recipe: X5686 Basic Antique Cardstock Combo Pack, Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks Pad, Z2104 Barn Red Exclusive Inks Pad, Z2137 Olive Exclusive Inks Pad, z2314 Cocoa Exclusive Ink Marker, Z1217 Brads Metal Assortment, z1155 Clear Craft Buttons, Chocolate Waxy Flax, Piercing Tool, Round sponge & don't forget Wishes: Delightful Dots card design!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin