Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Join a Club with Me and 'Bee Mine' is Free!

We have a new Petite Perk! Its called Bee Mine & I think it's too cute... perfect for lots of fun occasions, especially for leaving little gifts for your Honey!When you sign up for an online club with me, I'll give you your own 'Bee Mine' stamp set with your first club order! You can visit my website and check out the Workshop On The Go link, as well as my club info under my Artwork link. If you have any questions, just give me a jingle or shoot me an email at stamphearts@yahoo.com.

Benefits of the Online Club?
  • Free Idea Books (or catalogs) throughout club membership
  • $25 or more Free CTMH hostess rewards products (your choice)
  • New ideas & techniques every month delivered to your doorstep
  • Complete your scrapbooks & card making on your own time
  • Club member drawings & contests
  • Flexibility to create the themed kit YOU want each month while getting a comprehensive kit filled with beautiful color instructions, techniques and supplies for your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin