Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dare To Dream! Just a few more days to win!

I'm sitting here looking at the agenda for our upcoming convention in Washington D.C. this July & am soooo excited to see some of my best friends and team members in the whole wide word. PLUS... make lots of new friends! AND, get new products, goodies, make-n-takes, ideas, world-class business training and more!

So, to show you a little something that might give you one more reason why you should join my team. Here's a video for one of the entertainers who will be coming to our Convention this summer! Maybe you can't join us this year, but I guarantee that every year is just as fun (and funny) as this will be. Won't you Dare To Dream & take a chance on you?




I've had several people join (or re-join) my team this month! Before it's too late, take advantage of the 4 extra Stamp of The Month stamp sets plus incredibly low consultant kit price of only $99! AND, you can always add the Scrapbook Kit ($60) and/or Stamping Kit ($50) to really complete your Close To My Heart starter kit.

What are you waiting for? This offer ends March 31st!

JOIN MY TEAM NOW!
P.S. Were you a JCCU? You can rejoin with no waiting period!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin