Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

T-N-T Tuesday - My Originals Card Kits: Bits & Pieces

Happy Tuesday! It's been a beautiful week here in Las Vegas & I hope spring is starting to make it's appearance where you live, too. Because we're starting to spend more time outdoors and are busier than ever, I wanted to showcase a product that will make your life faster, simpler, & easier!
This week's video showcases one of my favorite products and one that is a staple in my card drawer! You can't beat these cute cards for just $1.08 a piece! AND, you saved gas, time & money searching for a card at the store (I'm originaly from Oregon, so I'm a bit of a tree-hugger in case you didn't know - LOL)!



To see more kit themes and purchase your card kits, visit this card kit link to my website. Also, if you ever want to host a catalog party with your friends, just contact me & I can help you get free products with just a $150 party order!

Schedule a Catalog Party with me at: stamphearts@yahoo.com or (406) 750-3837

P.S. Sorry for the camera shake! I am still working to perfect my video skills, so if you have any suggestions, send them my way!!! Also, I love it when you leave me comments :) Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin