Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dare To Dream! What Have You Got To Lose?

Hello!

As promised, here is the link to sign up to be a consultant on my team and take advantage of this month's Dare to Dream special (4 stamp of the months from the Summer Idea Book with your consultant kit for just $99):


This link will take you directly to my website enrollment form. Just fill it out with your information and perhaps a business email address you want to use for your own customers. We'll both get an email within 48 hours of your acceptance & your kit will ship out right after that! You'll also get a call from me and the corporate office welcoming you to our team.

Please consider... I love CTMH for so many reasons, one of which is all the incredible friends I have made over the past 6 years. It never ceases to amaze me how many people are put in my path who have helped me become a better person, or who I am able to serve and help in return.

When I first started this journey, it took me a long time to decide to sign up and one day, my dear friend, Sandra said to me, "What have you got to lose? You love the products & company so much and the consultant kit is such a great deal... at the very least, if it doesn't work out, you'll have a bunch of great scrapbooking & stamping supplies at a fraction of what it would have cost you purchased it as a customer!" So, here I am!

Take a chance... what have you got to lose?

P.S. Here's a quick slideshow of some of the new March Stamp of the Month artwork!



Thanks to the following Consultants who contributed to this artwork:

Kathleen Androlewicz, Teri Baxter, Carrie Burdette, Neely Dean, Judy Faye Garner, Sharryl Hales, Carol Harris, Carolyn Lincoln, Melissa Robinson, Heather Snow, Rachel Ventura, and Sheila Wilkerson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin