Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

April Stamp Of The Month - Flower Pot

I really love this month's stamp of the month! It's fun and whimsical... and I really love the ideas I'm seeing with the open window shutter. Here's a recent creation I did for a swap I've joined - it's a little hard to see, but the windows are popped out using 3-D Foam tape.

Check out my website for the slideshow of the other participant's cards. Every month Close To My Heart showcases a stamp set that is exclusive for that month only. You can purchase it at full retail price, or get it at a discount... or even for FREE! To find out more, visit my website at for more info.

Recipe (shop online):

D1409 Flower Pot (April Stamp of the Month exclusive stamp set), Caboodle My Reflections paper, Bitty sparkles, 3-D Foam Tape, Colonial White Ribbon Round Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin