Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Close to My Heart Summer Idea Book Artwork Blog Hop! Products Live May 1st!

To give you just a teensy, weensy, sneak peek at the new Summer Idea Book, I've joined a blog hop with over 40 fabulous consultants that will give you some 'insight' into what's going to be released on May 1st!

As always, the artwork is gorgeous and I can always find something new every time I browse our Idea Books.  Stay tuned for more great things coming... this week is CRAZY busy on my blog!!!

If you're just coming from Beth Naumann's blog, welcome and thank you for visiting me!  I am ga-ga about our new Creative Basics Collection called Cherry-O... and I don't even have little girls!  I'll update the link here when the book goes live so you can go directly to the collection in my shopping cart to see it up close and personal.


And I couldn't help myself... I created one more card with our new "You're Sweet" stamp set that was lickety split fast and easy to create!


Now, all you need to do is head on over to Wendy Fording's blog to keep on hopping along!

If you get lost along the way, you can visit this link to see the full list of participants!

If you've gotten lost along the way, or a link doesn't work, here's the entire list:

7 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin