Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Have You Ever Had A Creativity Block?! Studio J Fixes It!

Ok, so I know I've been there... so chances are good you've been there before, too.

I have these rare moments where I have pictures, but just don't know what to do with them or how to make the layout look like something I'd be proud of.  I'm not even sure I have the paper that would go with them!  Even with my 'How To' books, I have to admit I'm just having a creative melt-down moment.  At that moment, I'm thinking that I'll just be happy to get them on paper and just be done with it. 

What's the fun in that, right? I don't know about you, but I know some people just give up on scrapbooking because they can't get started. 

Well, Studio J can fix that for you!  Not only is it a click and drag program, but they even make suggestions on where to put your embellishments using 'ghost' ribbons, brads and buttons for each layout!!!  If you like the suggestions, just click on the 'ghost' and pick your color!

For this layout, it took me about 30 minutes to just use their suggestions along with the My Stickease, flipped the pages to match my pictures and WAH-LAH!  I have a layout that will look really nice in my scrapbook that I LOVE!  Plus, this particular paper pattern is only available online!  Cool.


Go visit Studio J on my website and re-energize your creativity without being creative!!!

As a side note:  please make sure you are running the most current version of Adobe Flash Player.  If you're not, you could have trouble running Studio J on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin