Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Passages Layouts - EZ Scrap Night for June 14th!

Oh, I sooooo love our My Reflections programs and the concept behind them.

I used to be a very Type-A personality with a lot of OCD behaviors... but since I have had kids (and a few good friends telling me to CHILL OUT!), I have let go of trying to being perfect all the time.  It's just not possible... it's not realistic... and it's plain insanity!!!  LOL! 

BUT, I still have that instant gratification part of my personality that wants it done now while still looking like a million bucks.  So, that's why I love how Close To My Heart makes it too easy to put together a layout you will be happy with every time.

Next month I'll be helping workshop attendees create these two 'Passages' scrapbook layouts while having fun & learning a few simple things to add to your crafting repetoire.  It's always a great night out!




Can you believe it's just paper and stickers?

Come join me on Saturday, June 19th at 6:30pm.

The workshop is only $15 plus a few leftovers for cards or additional embellishments

There are add-on packages to give a bigger WOW factor, but you can visit my website or email me for more information! (I'll update my website calendar in a day or two).

Please RSVP and pre-pay for your kit by Sunday, June 13th so I can have your supplies in on time.

I only have space available for 6 friends to join me!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! At first I really didn't like it, but now I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin