Here's a brief rundown of the new editing features you now have at your disposal:
- Enhanced search feature - now you can type in key words like cruise, red, hawaii, or even happy to find a paper packet to fit your theme
- Rename your page on the bottom thumbnail (versus a random number)
- More cardstock colors! Add a splash of contrast color outside of what our actual paper kits hold. This layout is a perfect example - it uses a black & white theme, but I'm able to pull in my favorite color, Tulip!
- Photo Editing - fix brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness AND play with airbrush, blemish, glare, red eye, toothbrush AND wrinkle :) This one is my favorite!!!
- More embellishment colors - use any of the Close To My Heart 60 colors!!!
- Snapping Tool - line up embellishments and text boxes perfectly with other photos or embellishments on your pages
Here's a cool technique!
To create the stitching, copy and paste the button threads around your layout! Use any of our 60 exclusive colors, rotate the stitching and even make each stitch larger or smaller to create variations.
Just click on the Studio J link on the left side of the page!
More great announcements in the coming weeks.