Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh Happy Day...My Close To My Heart Christmas In July!!!

Oh My Goodness!  I was already having a great day spending the morning catching up with my mommy friends when I came home to find one HUGE box and another very sizable box from Close To My Heart at my doorstep.

My kids always think I'm a crazy Mom when I start jumping up and down with excitement and doing my little "scrap happy" dance... don't worry, I won't scare you with it!  LOL!


This year I was extremely honored to have been asked by Tiffany Young, from the corporate office to help with a business presentation at Convention with my long-time friend, Carol Harris.  While I was a nervous wreck getting ready for my portion of the talk, I also knew it was a huge opportunity for me to grow both personally and professionally and for that I was so grateful.  For me, that was a gift in itself being chosen from thousands of consultants to share my experience with others. As a surprise, Tiffany, sent me this gorgeous card with extra goodies for helping out (I'm totally beside myself at how generous it was - THANK YOU, TIFF!!!) and wanted to share part of my HAPPY moment today.

This is Me, Tiffany Young, and my long-time friend Carol Harris


Of course the other HUGE box was filled to the brim with new products released at Convention for the Fall and Winter... guess what fun I'm going to be having later today?!  Oh, and sorry, you'll just have to wait until September 1st to see what I got in my goody boxes today - I'm mean like that!  LOL!

P.S.  I was going to post my T-N-T today... but you'll have to wait for a day because I just HAD to post this today!  You won't want to miss it because I'm giving away my first BLOG CANDY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed you and seeing all the new stuff! Can't wait to see the new catalog!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin