Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ahoy Matey! Studio J is The Life For Me!

Today I had a little fun with my 'baby' as we had the morning free.  Tyler saw this Pirate Ship foam kit while we were at the store, took it off the shelf and put it in my cart begging me to make 'his' pirate ship!  I couldn't resist even though I knew I'd be doing most of the project.  He was a great helper and I took some pictures of our fun.  Can you tell he was so proud of his finished project?!


Interestingly, it took us longer to put the ship together than it did for me to scrapbook it with Studio J!  I have a one-year membership ($99) and was happy to see a lot of new Member Only layout designs - this is one of them.  It may be hard to see (click on the image to enlarge) but I was also able to play with the font changing the font and sizes for particular words to make my journaling more playful.

I really hate to admit this, but as a busy woman, Studio J has been the only scrapbooking I have done in a LONG time!  Because it a FREE service to use - no sign up fees, no digital kits or software to buy...you pay nothing for using the software at all, and nothing to print pictures like you do in standard scrapbooking. ..it's all included in the price. You only pay when you order your layouts, and there are great bonuses for doing those in multiples too.

Learn more about the benefits of membership and start your own Studio account HERE! 

Memberships come in 1-year, 3-month, or 'Try Me' 5-packs - you can purchase them once you try it out from my website, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin