Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pointing The Way...Contrast Embossing Hop

Hi friends,

I know I've been a little more quiet than usual.  To share just a bit of personal information, our family is getting ready to transition once again!  This time, my husband is retiring from the military and whew... it sure is a BIG HUMUNGUS transition!  Needless to say, there are a lot more projects and concerns on our plates this time around - first and foremost is finding a JOB!!!  LOL!

So, please stick with me while our Baxter family is 'under construction'.  I will do my best over this next few months to point you in the direction of some dear friends blogs & hops I think might be fun to view in my absence.  Don't worry, I'll still sneak in my artwork, favorite ideas and more of our adventures along the way as I can.

Don't you just love our new CLEAR buttons?!  So many choices!
To start you on a fun little journey, please visit... the Contrast Embossing Hop!  Start here at my friend, Debi's blog and see some fun artwork using this technique.  You'll see me join in on these later this year once we get settled.  :)

Thanks for your patience and continued support!

~ Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin