Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Urgent News! How You Can Help Me Hope For Japan!





When You Hope For Japan...

You will be giving and getting!


Last night, I sat speechless and deeply moved when I found out that Jeanette Lynton, CTMH founder and CEO, announced that our company had designed a stamp set to raise money to help our friends across the ocean who are still suffering from the devastaion from Japan's earthquake and tsunami.


Starting now through April, purchase the exclusive “Hope for Japan” A-size stamp set for the special price of only $5 (retail value $7.95) and Close To My Heart will donate 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross efforts in Japan. This beautifully designed stamp set reminds us of how our hearts are hopeful for those who are in need.


Click here to see Jeanette's blog post and see the beautiful A-sized stamp set image.


As you may or may not know, I am half-Japanese... much of my family is Japanese and several of my CTMH team members and military friends live in Japan, too. Thankfully, they are all safe!  Because of that, this fundraiser is much more personal to me and my family and I'd like to do all I can to help those families who are not as lucky as we have been.


If you are moved by the events in Japan and want to help make a difference for those people forever affected, I ask for your generous support by buying a stamp set for yourself, as well as, sharing this message with everyone you know who loves stamping, too.  If we each dig through our change jars and the couch to do a little... together we can do a whole lot.  I know I can't afford to give $500 of my own, so it's my personal goal to reach just 100 other people who will purchase this stamp set from me.


Please contact me today to help me reach this goal!  You can add it to your order and call me, or place an order from my website.


P.S.  Everyone who orders this set will be entered into a drawing for a FREE copy of our Magic How-To interactive scrapbooking book!   If you choose to be a VIP donator and gather 10 'Hope For Japan' stamp orders from yourself or friends, I will have an extra gift for you (this will also help you save on shipping). Check the HOPE vine on my blog for frequent updates!


*** I will also share more of my story and how this has touched me on my blog in a few days!***


With my deepest gratitude and continued prayers for the people living in Japan!


~ Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin