Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

To Brighten Your Day! You've Brightened Mine

First... THANK YOU!!!  My peeps are comin' through for me and together we've raised $150 for Hope For Japan in just a few days.  I'm so blessed by you.  Keep it coming and please share with your stamping friends!!!!

VIP Donors who bring in 10+ stamp orders will get a $10 gift certificate from me to use on a future order this year!  Plus - I need to apologize, in my excitement, I wrote the wrong book before... BUT, every stamp set ordered will get you a ticket into my drawing for a free copy of Wishes - our newest card-making book!

Here are a few cards that my last club created.  We used the Miracle WOTG stamp set, but I was tricky... I added a few extra colors to the blend because I LOVE the versatility of these papers.  It's really easy to mix it up with your favorite colors.




Extra colors used:  Blush, Pansy Purple, and Smokey Plum!

The sentiments on each of these cards expresses how I feel about all of you today! :)  I'll show off another cute project that we all created in the next week.  It's super simple AND super cute and easy to make.

To view more information about my Hope For Japan goals, see this previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin