Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Close To My Heart Teams With Cricut... PLUS, New Idea Book!

I can't believe I forgot to post here... but our company has teamed up with Cricut!!!  We created this amazing bundle called the CRICUT® ART PHILOSOPHY COLLECTION.

Check out this link above to see cartride images, project ideas, and read more about it!  As a note, our amazing cartridge carries 700 images to include 3-D items, flowers, font, shapes, stamp images and more!!!  I'm in LOOOOVE.

AND, now please go visit our brand spankin' new online Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book live tomorrow (August 1st).

You can order or re-order online from my website @ www.scrapbooking.myctmh.com.  You can always call or email me, too at teri.baxter@hotmail.com or (406) 750-3837.

Enjoy the day oogling at all the great new products and building your Wish List!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin