Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

BONUS Alphabet Set Starts Today! SOTM Blog Hop pointer...

Check it out!  When you get our 'Wicked'ly cool stamp of the month for only $5 this month, you get a bonus A-sized Alpha stamp set, too!  '

Here's a quick link to my friend, Melissa's blog, where you can join in on the SOTM Blog Hop!


I wish, oh how I wish I had access to my crafting supplies!  I'm s-s-s-starting to go through some s-s-s-serious crafting withdrawls!  I see a much needed large order being placed in my near future!  LOL!

Here's the NEW and improved SOTM program highlights:


With a minimum qualifying purchase, get your D-size Stamp of the Month set for just $5.00! Add the stamp set to your cart on this page at full retail price or, with your qualifying order, add it at checkout for the promotional price.
Spend:
  $50.00 US / $55.00 CAN  
No purchase req.
You pay only:
  $5.00 US / $5.50 CAN (72% Off!)  
  $17.95 US / $19.95 CAN (full retail)  
P.S.  If you wait until August 15th - 30th to place your Wickedly Fun order with me, not only will you get this extra stamp set with the $5 SOTM order, you'll get double the fun in stamps to celebrate national stamping month, too!!!  More details coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin