Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sensational Simplicity - New 'Art & Soul' TV show!

Every month, Close To My Heart releases a new Art & Soul 'how to' video. Here's my quick version of the stamp set they used to show off some beautiful artwork and techniques that every stamper must know. This stamp set is also on SALE after you watch the video for only $16!





In keeping with the simplicity idea - here's quick 3 x 3 card I made using left over scraps of Animal Cookies Creative Basics paper, Cranberry grosgrain ribbon, and my favorite.... Clear Sparkles! These are perfect to include with gifts or flowers you give, or lunch box notes. I also forgo the birthday cards for my children's friends because they are more interested in the goodie than the card... who wants to spend $3-$4 on a card that will get thrown away anyway? These cost just pennies and look so much cuter (in my humble opinion). :)

Past discounted Art & Soul Collections can also be found on my shopping link HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for supporting Operation Smile through your work. Another simple way that you and your customers can support this great charity is by using Yahoo search through http://www.freelanthropy.com/search/opsmile. When you search Operation Smile earns money.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin