Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Crazy for Animal Cookies!

I had so much fun creating these 3 cards for my club members as their example of the projects they get to make in September! I sometimes hear people say "there is no way I could make what I see in the catalog"... and I'm setting out to prove you can! They're almost exact replicas of the projects in the Summer Idea Book on pages 26 and 27 plus a Monkeying around bonus card I created all using Wishes.


The name of the paper kit is called "Animal Cookies"! It's perfect for kids, school, best friends, summertime.... anytime!


Hope you like them and will consider joining us for my Card-Confidence classes in September!
Check out my calendar for upcoming dates and RSVP soon - spaces go fast!

P.S. You'll probably notice my music playlist is gone... for now. I've recently learned that blog followers (not necessarily my regulars) have very strong opinions about hearning music on a blog! So, I'm going to try it without and would love to hear your opinion if you have one!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin