Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

CTMH Featured on Two Peas! And Everyday Celebration!

Today was a great and busy day! Special thanks to my dear hubby for watching the kids as I ran around for my Open House Idea Book Celebration today - lots of great stuff and it was fun visiting and showing off new products & programs!

I just got this link from my friend and upline, Cindy D. It features this month's Everyday Celebration card kit in a scrapbook layout! Check it out at:


And, while I'm a day late and a dollar short, here's the kit contents so you can see what comes in the Everyday Celebration Card Kit.


In doing the math, for $34.95 (plus s&h and tax), you get a size D stampset ($22.95) and with everything else, making these 16 cards for only $12.00 is an INCREDIBLE deal. The remaining $12 includes 16 cards & envelopes, cardstock & B&T patterned papers, a sponge, mini foam squares, 2 mini-inks, a full pack of mini-medly accents, ribbon and a beautiful color brochure that includes the instructions and cutting dimensions - that in itself is a great reusable item for any paper you have on hand!
When you order $60 in stamp sets you get all of it for FREE!!! When you host a $400 party, hostesses get it for FREE... and when you sign up to be a consultant on my team, yup... you get it for FREE!
Now that I've seen the 2 Peas layout... guess what I'm going to be ordering AGAIN this week - LOL!
If you're interested, just click on the link on the left bar to place your order for the kit online (hurry, it's while supplies last - it's only the 7th and they only have 75% left - I'll keep updating you here!). Also, I'm hosting a drawing for "Wishes" mid-October for everyone who places any sized order between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin