Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Add More Photo's to Your Layouts!

Check out this layout!  How many pictures do you think are on these two pages?


Hopefully, you said more than 5!  Would you believe there are 17 pictures?!  

Ok, before I show you, please note that I did not crop a single picture!!!  There were so many good ones that I just didn't want to throw them out or put them at the back of the book.  So guess, what?  I made my pages interactive by adding our fabulous Flip Flaps that just stick right onto the page protector!  All photos are 4 x 6 in size.

I *HEART* these babies and so do my customers!  Tell your friends!

Here's how I put my photos on the page:

Rember there are photos on both sides of my flaps!
So here it is all folded out, there are 6 photos hiding behind the flaps that are out.



First Fold Out
Second Fold Out


Does this little trick ROCK, or what?!


P.S.  I used a Magic Interactive Scrapbook Program pattern

& put this together in about 30 minutes or less!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin